“Swiss fashion designers should be internationally recognized. For this to happen, Swiss fashion must become visible and establish itself as a cultural asset”.
- PhD in Financial Market Law, University of Zurich
“I think it is extremely important to support local talents. Switzerland has enormous resources for the promotion of art, but unfortunately not yet for fashion. I hope that this will change in the future. Switzerland’s high quality textile legacy is known by the best people in the fashion industry around the world, and is definitely a special asset for us“.
- Bachelor’s degree, Bsc (Hons) in Art History, Criticism and Conservation and Creative Writing, The Open University
“Switzerland has some of the most interesting, creative and forward-looking Fashion Designers working both nationally and internationally. Making their work and presence more visible is my main goal as Board member of the SFA”.
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons) in Fashion Design, Central St Martin’s, London
Head Legal and Compliance, La Prairie Groupe AG
“My wish is that SFA helps the Swiss fashion industry to develop an industry voice, to protect its interests and to strengthen the impact of fashion in the Swiss economy. I trust that SFA will be at the heart of the Swiss fashion industry, providing its members with industry insights and access to a Swiss and international professional network to enhance business collaborations and to offer fashion talents a platform to become visible and grow.”
- CAS General Management for Board Members, Rochester- Bern Executive Program
- Doctor of Laws, Rechtswissenschaften, Universität Zürich, UZH, Thesis about the legal protection of fashion design.
- Executive Master in Designculture, Zurich University of the Arts, ZHdK
Managing Partner, PRfact
“There are incredibly talented people in Switzerland. Unfortunately, fashion does not have the same status here as it does in Scandinavia, for example. That’s why it’s incredibly difficult to succeed as a Swiss fashion brand. We want to change this“.
- Master of Science in Business Communications with a specialization in ‘Professional Media Relations’ and ‘Brand Leadership’, University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration Zurich, HWZ
“The support and mediation of our fashion designers are important to me, because I am convinced that we have fashion talents who have the potential to achieve national and international recognition. Our mission is to support them, connect them to the market and help them succeed“.
- Certificat ‘Collection Management in Fashion and Luxury’, Institut Français de la Mode ,IFM
- CAS in Sustainability Management in Textiles, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland, SUPSI
- Master in ‘Art Education’ in ‘Cultural Publishing, Zurich University of Arts, ZHdK
Fashion Director annabelle, Medienart AG
“Fashion concerns us all on a daily basis. Despite this, compared to other countries, fashion unfortunately does not have the status it deserves in Switzerland. It is time for the Swiss to recognise the value and importance of fashion so that it can be lived and enjoyed in innovative and sustainable ways. I would like the SFA to innovate and empower fashion professionals, support them and thus advance our entire textile industry. So that fashion becomes something we Swiss can be proud of.”
- Bachelor of Arts, Visual Communication, University of Art and Design, Basel
Founder and CEO Vestibule
“Creation and talent are everywhere, also in Switzerland! But without the promotion of talents there is no future of fashion. SFA brings together different industry players from the fashion and the economy and is willing to help raise the national and international profile of Swiss fashion designers.
As a buyer and shop owner, I am delighted to offer my support to our young fashion designers. I can help them present themselves to the retail industry, optimise their merchandising and give them more visibility in the context of the SFA’s mission.”
- Master’s of Science Degree in Textile and Fashion Management, Institut Français de la Mode (IFM)
- Certificate in Brand and Category Manager
- Bachelor in International Hospitality Management, Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)